NPIA National Contact Management Programme (NCMP) is organising this conference on behalf of ACPO to brief their members and other key stakeholders on developments being made in the contact management arena.
The conference will specifically include progress to-date in relation to the development of the National Contact Management Standard (NCMS). When fully developed NCMS will reflect a much broader range of public/ police interaction and constitute a core element of Citizen Focused service delivery.
The event is aimed at force ACPO contact management leads, members of Police Authorities and Heads of Communication.
* Julie Spence, Chief Constable of Cambridgeshire Constabulary and Head of ACPO Citizen Focus Business Group.
Other speakers include:
* T/DAC Simon Foy, ACPO lead for NCMP
* Sir David Varney, author of "Service Transformation: a Better Service For Citizens and Businesses, a Better Deal for Taxpayers" report
* Martin Hill-Wilson, a leading authority on contact management strategy
* T/DAC Gary Copson, from Sir Ronnie Flanagan's Review of Policing team.