Also found in the above company's website faqs
What information do you require to process an application?
We require the prospective tenant's name & their addresses dating back at least 2 years. Additional information such as date of birth & NI number is optional however this can speed up processing times.
A general application form can be downloaded from the following link. You do not have to complete every section of this form, just those areas that are applicable.
Speed up processing times? How can this information be used if it is not supposed to be disclosed to any other than...
Who else uses my National Insurance Number?
Your National Insurance number will also be used by:
* Employers, for the deduction of tax and NICs
* Jobcentre Plus, (Jobs and Benefits in Northern Ireland) to administer Jobseeker’s Allowance
* Local Authorities, (The Housing Benefit Executive or the Rates Collection Agency in Northern Ireland), to administer Housing Benefit.
* HM Customs and Excise to administer VAT Registration applications
* Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
You must not let anyone else use your National Insurance number.